Monday, November 5, 2012

Great Coats Under $300


A great coat is a winter necessity. Since it is the piece you will wear almost every day and is the first thing people will see when you meet them during the cold season, it makes a big impression. You are also dependent on it to keep you warm while looking great. When I buy a coat, I expect it to last at least three winters - if not more. A few years ago, with the help of a coupon, I invested in the Thinsulate lined tall version of the classic wool J.Crew coat; it has not let me down in terms of warmth or appearance. I expect to have it at least three more years. I found these coats that I think will keep you warm and chic well into next winter: 

My Coat (but mine is petrol blue from a few years ago) - This is under $300 if you use a coupon which J.Crew offers for signing up for email, or just every few weeks on their site.
  1. Great Color and Collar
  2. Pretty Puffer
  3. Fantastic Faux Fur
  4. Perfect in Persimmon
  5. Cute Color Blocks
  6. Thats A Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment