Friday, December 7, 2012

Colors!: 2013 - Emerald

Apparently, Pantone has been checking my searches because they totally stole my current color interest when they chose Emerald as their color of the year (literally, I even used "emerald" they didn't even try to hide it!). So get ready to see green everywhere you go, thankfully it's a pretty universally flattering color to all skin, hair, and eye colors. As a result of my already piqued interest, I have a bunch of cute ways to incorporate this hot hue into your look.


2. Emerald Shadow in an Emerald Case - Seriously Emerald
3. Maybe Dorothy Should Have Worn These to Meet the Wizard
4. Two Trends for the Price of One! Emerald AND Lace
5. Aaaaaand it's on Sale!
6. British Racing Green
7. Emerald as Emeralds
8. Year Round Emerald
9. A Lot for a Little



No comments:

Post a Comment